Saturday, March 1, 2008

Football Player Kris Jenkins (now of The NY Jets) SUPERMAN Quote

Saturday, March 1st, 2008 by Wow Jones

Read an article in today's NY Daily News that features a quote that serves as another example of how you talk when being interviewed by media.

It's now Free-Agent Seaon in the NFL and Carolina Panther defensive tackle Kris Jenkins was just traded to the NY Jets. The article points out how Jenkins comes from a defensive system (the conventional 4-3 setup) that is unlike the Jets' 3-4 defense and wonders how he'll adjust.

His response? During a conference call Kris Jenkins said,

"It will be somewhat of an adjustment. I'm human. I can't put on a red cape and fly away, but it's something I can excel at. I'm excited about the challenge. I get to be the big stud in the middle and make it easier for the linebackers." -- New NY JET Defensive Tackle Kris Jenkins on adjusting to the 3-4 defense that NY JETS employ.

-- The Wow Jones Report

No comments: