Friday, February 29, 2008

Charlamagne Tha God on Sapphyri (from Flava Of Love's Charm School with Monique) Rumor



Friday, February 29, 2008 -- by Wow Jones

Was listening to The Wendy Williams Experience radio show yesterday and heard a funny comment from radio personality/co-host Charlamagne Tha God regarding a rumor regarding Sapphyri -- a contestant on the Comedian Monique's TV show Charm School.

According to the rumor (from popular website MediaTakeOut.com, apparently she was impregnated by Death Row Records founder/Record Executive Shug Knight.

Charlamagne Tha God doesn't believe it. He found it hard to believe that Shug Knight would lay down with a woman like Sapphyri. Charlamagne Tha God said that her complexion, "Sapphyri's complexion reminds me of the color of my Schwinn bike chain after I left it uncovered in the rain after three days in 1987!"

"Sapphyri's complexion reminds me of the color of my Schwinn bike chain after I left it uncovered in the rain after three days in 1987!" -- Charlamagne Tha God

Now, that's a visual, vivid description! Upon hearing it, my belly jiggled as I laughed...

-- The Wow Jones Report

No comments: