Friday, April 4, 2008

Rev Johnny Ray Youngblood -- Super Quote

Friday, April 4th, 2008 -- by Wow Jones


Rev Johnny Ray Youngblood
“A Dialogue With Death” --Sermon delivered on Easter SUN 3/23/08.

In a service where he declared that Preacher Jeremiah Wright “is my friend”, Rev Johnny Ray Youngblood of The St. Paul Community Baptist Church delivered a dramatic Easter Sunday sermon entitled, “A Dialogue with Death”

When talking about Jesus’ resurrection, he explains

“when the S - U – N rose that morning, the S – O – N had already risen."

“Now, my brothers and sisters, I Johnny Youngblood, I am a spiritual snoop, and whenever I read the scriptures, I’m always looking for a spiritual scoop.”

“the spirit is gonna let us for a little while, dialogue with him who is known as the landlord of the household of the lifeless.”

Now those are some zingers! For those interested in the manuscript of "A Dialogue with Death" contact the church.


--The Wow Jones Report

No comments: